Listen to Latest SolderSmoke Podcast

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Italy Travel Report: Positano

We were down on the Amalfi coast this week, near Positano. This is on the southern coast of a beautiful peninsula that juts out into the Med, a bit South of Naples. I brought a SW receiver with me, but didn't hear too much. We did some fishing, down near the boats you see in the picture. This was the view from our window. I'll mention this in SolderSmoke 89 (probably tomorrow), so I thought I'd put a picture on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - what a view Bill
    Looks like just the place for a nice vertical with all that mountain and salt water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to hearing the story behind the picture.
    73
    Deon - K6WH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear blogger! I see you have a lot of interest in travelling. It would be an honour if you would register at TravelBoards and become a respected member of this new community! Signature links are accepted and a contest is held this moment in which you can participate! I hope to welcome you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column