When you are done, be proud of what you have accomplished! Use it on the air and show it off to your friends an amaze them. Then clean the bench and start dreaming about your next project.
David Metz, WA0AUQ http://www.fpqrp.org/homebrew.html
- Decide if its important to do
- Study the prior work of others
- Make a preliminary simple design, document everything you do!
- Round up your parts
- Build in modules! Make one module at a time work.
- Don't get discourage, ask questions, finish what you start
There is a lot of tribal knowledge and homebrew wisdom in this link. I tried to find a picture of OM Dave, but he has kept a low profile on the www. The best I could come up with is a symbol of the club that he has been associated with. Thanks Dave!
Here is the full document: