Listen to Latest SolderSmoke Podcast

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Homebrew History is Made: Farhan @ W7ZOI

Thanks to Wes W7ZOI for sending me the link to his page describing the visit of our friend Farhan.  I think this visit was a historic gathering of homebrew heroes and their groundbreaking rigs. Read all about it here:  http://w7zoi.net/Farhan-visit.html

Please help me convince Farhan to visit SolderSmoke HQ before returning to India!   Send him (or me) e-mails, texts, tweets, or just post messages of support below this post.   

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Farhan will take advantage of this great opportunity to visit the SolderSmoke World Headquarters and International Podcast Studios. I'd love to see a picture of Farhan sitting behind the renowned SolderSmoke microphone!!!

    73 Steve N8NM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait - those rigs in the picture, are they Juliano Blue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great event and report. Hope Farhan does make it to SSWHQ and IPS. A quick live interview would also be FB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Farhan has made an appearance at Four Days in May at Dayton this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could also autograph the bitx schematic. That would be worth framing for the shack wall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Farhan is giving the FDIM banquet speech right now. Topic is the history of the BITX.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Farhan has been inducted into the QRP Hall of Fame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew at the time that Mr. Soldersmoke had also been inducted, but since he wasn't present, and I didn't know if he had been 'officially' informed yet, I didn't think it my place to break the news on the blog.

    A belated congratulations to both recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column