Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Mythbuster Video #7: Bandswitch, Reverse Polarity Protection, CW with Clarifier Offset

I have the speaker mounted on the front of the board. I kind of like it like that. I now have a bandswitch, and reverse polarity protection (no more living dangerously for me). That Yaesu VFO clarifier circuit might prove useful should I decide to give this rig CW capability. I once again find myself thinking that I might never put this in a metal box. Frank Jones had the right idea.

1 comment:

  1. This inspired me to do something different with my BITX40 rebuild, which is In Progress. It'll be finished 'eventually'. I'll post about it this week and share a link!

    ReplyDelete

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column