Saturday, August 1, 2026

A Really Interesting Workshop Video -- Please comment!


My posting of this video should clearly demonstrate the I am not a Ludite (one d), and that I am not opposed to technological change.   I mean, look, Will has a Pick-and-Place machine.  He has 3D printers.  He has microscopes.  I will likely never have these things in my shacks. But he has them, and uses them, and does a great job of explaining them.   

I was also attracted to the video by the 12'x8' size of this shop.  This rougly matches the sizes of both my Virginia and my Dominican Republic shacks.  

I really liked the way Will built this shack.  Many good ideas are in there.  I especially liked his choice of flooring, and his ceiling mounting of video camera and microphone. 

Like I said, lots of good ideas here.   What did you find useful in the video?  Please comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment