Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Pete Juliano's Amazing Videos -- 318 of Them!


Blogs come and go, but (hopefully) YouTube is more permanent and accessible.  This morning I re-found Pete N6QW's YouTube channel.  When you use it, I suggest you click on "oldest" first.  This will take you back 14 years,  to Pete's time in the Pacific Northwest.   The video above (him playing guitar) was shot just before he and his XYL moved back to California.  

Here is Pete's YouTube channel:  

This is a tremendous resource for ham radio homebrewers.  It should be preserved and protected. 
Subscribe!  

Thanks Pete! 


3 comments:

  1. With 318 published videos, it is pretty clear this guy might be a few flakes short of a bowl. Or perhaps has a severe Obsessive-Compulsive affliction for building SSB radios. Hard to say.

    I guess just because you know stuff doesn't mean you are compelled to build more stuff

    73's
    Pete N6QW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete: I think these videos are a real treasure to homebrewers, and will remain so for a long time to come. Nothing beats a candid telling of the ups and downs of rig building, and that is what you have given here. Thanks Pete. Make more videos! 73 Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. This You Tube video by Pete has inspired me.
    I just remembered that I have an electric accordion (which I play, but not well), so maybe I can remove the microphone and use it in one of my radios!

    ReplyDelete

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column