Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Saturday, July 13, 2019

N6QW goes Coast-to-Coast with HB SDR RADIG


From: Frank
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2019 6:55 AM
To: Pete Juliano
Subject: Re: 40M QSO with N6QW

GM Pete 

Yes fun QSO last night. You did have a great signal and excellent audio from your HB SDR .

Lots of great info on your website. 

I am enjoying my wire beams.  I have two five element wire beams mounted end to end beaming Europe that I get on that direction a lot. I'm planning to get an Array Solutions StackMatch soon that will help my signal even more.

Keep up the good work with the SDR rigs Pete.
I look forward to our next QSO. 

73

Frank WA3RSL 

On Jul 13, 2019 9:42 AM, "Pete Juliano" wrote: 
Hi Frank,

Last night was the first coast to coast QSO with my homebrew SDR Transceiver. Thanks for the signal report and the comments on the signal.

This has been a fun project and my main band of operation these days is 40M. I have the capability to put the SDR on 75 as well as 20M. The second prototype (now in work) will use plug in coils for those two bands. It is simply amazing what can be done with a $35  computer.

I have several websites but one has been dedicated to SDR and there is more documentation about the SDR project.


Thanks again and at times you hit 15/9. Nice radio and nice antennas.

73’s
Pete N6QW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column