Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busted... By the FCC

When I was a kid, I lived in fear that one day men in black suits from the Federal Government would appear on the front steps of our house in Congers, NY. I worried that they would discover some harmonic from my Heath HW-32A doing something awful to air traffic control comms.... or perhaps they would want to check my log book (that would have definitely resulted in jail time).

George, K8VU, sent along this link to an article about a kid who DID get a visit from the FCC:
http://www.rwonline.com/article/72138

The Radio World site seems to have a very nice collection of articles. Thanks George.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column