Crikey! Blimey! The parts are wonky! Then he fixes it and they are all lovely! These are some great descriptive words that you just won't hear in a U.S. workshop. Pity.
I liked the receiver. I had never seen one of these.
The Ultrasonic cleaner was nice. As was the oven.
His repair of the switches was very cool. I like his technique for repairing the many leads that got broken.
When he started unplugging the plugs on the boards, I got nervous. Pull out the cell phone and take some pictures first!
Opening up those old pots was really going the extra mile. I would have just squirted some deoxit in them.
He ended up changing almost all the caps on the AF amplifier board. The Capacitor Police would indeed been annoyed.
Great job. It was fun watching him work. But what would you guys have done differently? Please comment below.
Thanks to Rogier PA1ZZ for sending me this.
No comments:
Post a Comment