This is important! I am also downloading and saving Youtube videos that are of interest for me or might be useful for others. Saving them on my own small server at home. No matter what Google decides what to do with certain content the administration might not like. I have it ready when and where I need it.
I liked this historical account of the soft power influence of short wave broadcasting so much I listened to it twice, then shared it with Bill. The story of the New Zealand girl whose family moved to Albania and became the voice of the propaganda station for the socialist government was very posh. And Thomas was excellent, talking about his early days of listening and his SW archive. Paul VK3HN.
This is important! I am also downloading and saving Youtube videos that are of interest for me or might be useful for others. Saving them on my own small server at home. No matter what Google decides what to do with certain content the administration might not like. I have it ready when and where I need it.
ReplyDeleteI liked this historical account of the soft power influence of short wave broadcasting so much I listened to it twice, then shared it with Bill. The story of the New Zealand girl whose family moved to Albania and became the voice of the propaganda station for the socialist government was very posh. And Thomas was excellent, talking about his early days of listening and his SW archive.
ReplyDeletePaul VK3HN.