Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Regen Madness



How many times have I said "never again, no more regens"? I guess I need a twelve step program or something like that. This latest bout of regen fever started with the King's Speech movie. So I blame the Brits. All of them. Then this Belgian guy with the video comes along (see above). Now I find myself drawing out a schematic for the old regen that I picked up years ago at the Kemption Park rally in London. Someone please, STOP ME!

6 comments:

  1. Must be something in the air. I dusted off (literally) an old Michigan Mighty Mite I made when I was a teenager and was pounding the brass trying to make a QSO on 40 m last night, stack of crystals at the ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear Auntie Beeb coming out of a regen receiver - takes me back to my childhood. I'm also curious about the receiver he has in the background with the speaker grille on the front panel.

    Dave
    AA7EE

    ReplyDelete
  3. "We are Regen. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

    -------------------------------------

    73.......Steve Smith WB6TNL "Snort Rosin"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Regens are the work of the devil" - I've heard you say Bill.

    The thing about temptations from that "other place" is they are supposed to be seductive.

    Remember the wise words of Mae West - "I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it".

    Go on - you know you want to ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have gone over to the darkside!
    There is no return from the evil forces of the regen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bill, you've now entered in a positive feedback loop loop loop loop.

    Reaction is useless.

    The capacity for tickling will only increase.

    You'll want your thirst quenched - no reflexes can prevent that.

    Keep rushing - for the world of the super-regen soon awaits!

    ReplyDelete

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column