Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Friday, August 15, 2008

Bicycling across 30 meters

I was having lunch today, thinking about ON5EX's QRSS bicycle. I've showed it to my wife and kids -- we all think it is really very clever. But then I realized that at the same time I've been admiring Johan's bicycle artistry, I've been using his online grabber: http://www.on5ex.be/grabber/grabber.html

I wondered how he transmits and receives at the same time. Then I noted the black stripes on the grabber screen, each about one bicycle long. Clever fellow!

Inspired by Johan, I have put my humble QRSS3 CW MEPT back in the band. I'm at around 10140070, visible on Claudio's grabber now. Reports would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column