Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Friday, January 22, 2010

My QSO with K4TWJ

Like everyone else I was saddened to hear of the passing of Dave Ingram. We've all been inspired by Dave's magazine articles, columns, and by his books. I'll always remember his QRP transmitter in a pen!
It was my privilege to talk to Dave once, on the air. I was on 30 meter CW with a brand new,scratch-built, HB QRP transceiver. I was in Virginia. I recognized Dave's call, and was thrilled when he came back to mine. I told him I was running homebrew QRP, and that I'd found inspiration in his articles. I know he was happy to hear that.
73 OM!
Dave's wife Sandy put a nice message on his blog: http://k4twj.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column