Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Quarantine Rig Q-31 -- Putting the Stages Together (Most of Them)



I've been recording short videos on my progress with the Q-31 Shortwave AM Quarantine Receiver.  

Yesterday was a bit of a milestone -- I put five of the six sub-assemblies together and did some testing.  You can see the video above. 

All the other videos are on my YouTube site: 

https://www.youtube.com/user/M0HBR

Please subscribe and give me a "thumbs up." 

SITS!  Stay in the shack!  Flatten the curve.  Hang in there.   73  Bill

3 comments:

  1. Hey Bill, excellent work! 73 de AC9JQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I weren't so essential - I have plenty of shack projects as well.
    Thanks for the excellent videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Bill, great progress!! Cant wait for more videos!

    Ed KC8SBV

    ReplyDelete

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column