Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

The SolderSmoke Team Talks to the River City Amateur Radio Communication Society (Video)


Pete and I had a great time speaking to this really nice California ham radio club (video of the event appears above).  Special thanks to club president Dr. Carol Milano, MD.  Wow, what an impressive person and ham radio operator she is:  https://www.qsl.net/kp4md/#New%20York

This club is doing a group build of a version of the famed Tuna Tin Two.    I mentioned that I had held the original TTT in my hands, and that Rex Harper had conducted a "Mojo Transfer Ceremony" that imparted TTT Mojo to my BITX17 transceiver (which was also discussed).  I promised to share the video of that momentous event.  Here it is: https://youtu.be/9RZRaFUtTcc

Thanks to Carol and the members of the RCARCS.  This was a lot of fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column