Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Thursday, December 14, 2023

Mythbuster Video for the Lamakaan Amateur Radio Club of Hyderabad, India


I was really pleased when Farhan asked me to speak at this year's Lamakaan Amateur Radio Club convention.  He asked me to talk about my Mythbuster 75 and 20 meter SSB rig.  It was especially nice to talk about this rig because so much of the inspiration and circuitry for it came from Farhan's BITX rigs.  

I recorded a video so that we could avoid WiFi trouble -- the video appears above.  Below you can see photos of the convention and the presentation of the video.  



Thanks Farhan and thanks to the Lamakaan ARC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column