Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Monday, February 12, 2024

Dean's Amazing Homebrew sBITX

 
I was kind of making fun of  it during SolderSmoke podcast #250, but later that same morning I had a chance to watch the KK4DAS homebrew sBITX in action, in person, and I must say, it was very impressive.  This may be the only homebrew sBITX in the world (please correct me if I'm wrong).  

In the picture above you can see the amalgamation of traditional superhet with modern DSP.  Even for an HDR guy like me, the result is really cool.  Once again, I experienced waterfall envy.  And the sBITX receiver sounds great. 

Dean has written up his experiences with this rig in a blog post.  Check it out for more info: 


Thanks Dean! 



1 comment:

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column