Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Friday, June 12, 2020

Software for Computer Interface with NanoVNA: NanoVNASaver


In the UK, "brilliant" is high praise indeed.  So when Tony G4WIF told me that the NanoVNASaver software was brilliant, I took heed. 

Being able to use the tiny (nano!) device with your computer makes it a much more accessible and useful tool, especially for those of us with fat-finger syndrome. 

The photo above shows the NanoVNA measuring Return Loss and SWR  on my 40 meter dipole. You can see the identical Smith Chart traces on the two screens. 

Download and installation was very easy. I got my Windows PC version from here: 

Other versions available from here: 

Coincidently, a fellow just today put out a video on how to use this software with the NanoVNA. 

Thanks Tony! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with the software's "brilliance". It makes using the NanoVNA MUCH easier!

    ReplyDelete

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column