Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Sunday, September 11, 2022

An Especially Good (Old) SolderSmoke Podcast


February 22, 2008    
-- We were in Rome.  
-- I read a 1931 QST ad sent to me by my fellow "Hambassador" David Cowhig, WA1LBP; David was in Okinawa when he sent it. 
-- I describe Wes Hayward's comments about Pat Hawker, G3VA. 
-- I talk about getting on the air with my HW-8 (after fixing it!), re-tubing my Drake 2-B, and putting up a 30AWG antenna in Rome. 
-- I describe meeting up with Roman hams (including amplifier manufacturer I0ZY!) and visiting the local radio club.
-- The Science Museum in Florence, Italy. 
-- DSB from Rome with my NE602 rig. 
-- Tony Fishpool and Graham Firth's Test Gear book. 
-- An important corollary to Murphy's Law. 
-- Listening to SolderSmoke from safari, under the Southern Cross in South Africa. 
-- Ron Sparks calls in from Dubai. 

You can put on a playlist of all the SolderSmoke podcasts here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column