Podcasting since 2005! Listen to Latest SolderSmoke

Sunday, May 15, 2022

"Dream It - Make It" -- Rich WB4TLM, Mrs. Filoramo, and C.F. Rockey W9SCH (aka The Rock)

 

Rich WB4TLM spotted my bog posts about famed QRPer C.F. Rockey W9SCH.  He followed up by sending me a link to the WB4TLM blog.   It is a lot of fun.  It describes his troubles in school and his subsequent participation in The Rock's electronics class. 

Rich's blog has some great inspirational quotes for ham radio homebrewers.  He is now teaching at Full Sail University. Their fabrication lab has a motto: "Dream it -- Make it."  And in a quote that made me think of my good friend Pete Juliano, Rich tells his internet-jaded students, "I've been there...done that... I can get you there faster." FB OM.  

Here is the link to Rich's blog:  http://richardarndt.com/about

Thanks Rich.  And thanks to Mrs. Filoramo and The Rock! 

Rich WB4TLM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designer: Douglas Bowman | Dimodifikasi oleh Abdul Munir Original Posting Rounders 3 Column